Saturday, April 17, 2010

I finally found the paint bucket

...and the polygonal lasso and the burn tool and and several things I have never seen before. (what does the exacto knife do?)  Well at any rate, I no longer have the feeling that Photoshop is broken, or since I got the program at a reduced price (because I bought a Wacom Tablet) that I got the cut-rate version.  I was truly getting upset. 

I was thinking about uninstalling and reinstalling till I right clicked on the lasso (hadn't tried that yet) on the side tool bar...and there were all the lasso's.  Then I did it for every tool -- total relief.  When I told my mom, who has Photoshop but hasn't used it in years where it was that I found everything, she says "oh yeah, that's right, sorry."  It only took a month to figure out.  Now the only thing I can't find is the impressionist brush...anyone?

There is a lot to be said for intuitive programs and failing that, a set of basic instructions, neither of which can be said for Photoshop.  Even so, I wouldn't be without it.

No comments: